For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
MORA JORDANO, will process the user’s data, manually and / or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted and value-added services sector for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Platform.
- Prepare a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products acquired (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revoke your consent.
- In the event that you send us your CV or register in the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so your failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What categories of data do we process?
Attending to the aforementioned purposes, MORA JORDANO treats the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Academic and professional data: training / qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership in professional associations or schools, in the case of selection processes.
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has their consent and undertakes to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting MORA JORDANO from any responsibility in this regard. However, MORA JORDANO may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
MORA JORDANO will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established deadlines.
In the case of the data that you provide us in relation to the job offers in which you want to subscribe, they will be kept for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period has elapsed, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the MORA JORDANO servers.
- Encryption of information on MORA JORDANO’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases in which MORA JORDANO has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of MORA JORDANO with the protection, integrity and security of the data personal data of the users.